Just registered my iPhone 4S’ UDID to get iOS 7 tomorrow :)
Bored? Fancy a chat? Kik me:
I’m bored, have a panorama of my bedroom.
Anyone have The Simpsons: Tapped Out?
If so, what’s your Origin ID? I’ll add you!
Guys or girls over 18 are welcome.Just message me your number or email.
Testing out this new app for my Mac.
I had to set it to a slow connection so the resolution’s not amazing..
What I want to see in the the next iPhone and the next iOS update
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- The lightning connection to be upgraded to Thunderbolt or USB 3.0 at the least.
- The obligatory CPU/GPU and camera upgrades.
- Gorilla Glass.
- Better battery life.
- Better camera flash.
Next iOS Upgrade:
- Notification Centre widgets for developers. (So you can have the latest Twitter, Facebook, etc updates from the Notification Centre)
- Resizable app icons with added features. (So if you enlarge an app icon you get added information like, latest Tweets, Facebook status updates, etc)
- Live app icons. (Like the built-in calendar app updates with the date)
- Ability to add different Home Screen wallpapers for landscape and portrait views on iPad.
- The device to know weather or not it’s on a desk or not to adjust it’s vibration settings.
- To adjust the strength of the vibration.
- To create ringtones from paid songs (via iTunes) on the device.
- Non Yahoo! built-in weather app. (More reliable app required)
- The ability to adjust app settings from the “jiggle” mode (When you hold down the app to delete the app you get the “Delete” icon and a new “Cog/Settings” icon where you can adjust settings that you’d get from going Settings>(App name).
- Animated tile icons.
- “Swipe Selection”
- Control settings via Siri (Do Not Disturb, Wi-Fi (on/off), Bluetooth (on/off), etc.
- Animated wallpaper support.
- Apple Maps to be upgrade.
- UK Places to be upgraded. (More places to be updated).
- Power options from Settings (Ability to turn off/restart from Settings).
- Ability to choose default apps for browser, notes, mail, etc.
- Ability to add more apps into folders.
Got anything you’d like to see? Comment below!
My new iPhone wallpapers!
Don’t be to sassy to a Craigslist seller!
My village (so far) on The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Add me, Origin ID: MetallicAsh
Whoops! ‘iPhone 5′ name seems to be confirmed by Apple.com’s search engine (Update: New Touch and Nano too)
A search for “iPhone-5“ on Apple’s website leads to the above documents. Seems pretty conclusive? Right?The name of the new product appears to be “iPhone 5″.The current page cannot be found, but we are fairly certain it will be available in a few hours.Thanks, Vlad!
The search engine also revealed a new iPod touch and nano today (but you already knew that, right?)
...where I am.
This is just a place where I reblog/post stuff I like. Check out the links above!