So I quickly made this in Photoshop to show the resolution of my new MacBook Pro with Retina Display vs 480p, 720p HD and 1080p HD.
Bill Gates: I Wish I Had Steve Jobs’ Sense of Design
THE SIMS 4 IS OFFICIAL - NOW
My Mac looks better than yours. #IronMan #Marvel #Mac #Apple
Anyone have The Simpsons: Tapped Out?
If so, what’s your Origin ID? I’ll add you!
Photographs of Ashton Kutcher portraying a young Steve Jobs have been online for months, but now we have our first look at the 34-year-old actor as a seemingly middle-aged clone of the former Apple CEO. Kutcher shared the side-by-side comparison on Twitter.
“I was, like, doubled over in pain,” he said onstage. “My pancreas levels were completely out of whack, which was really terrifying…considering everything.”
Jobs died of pancreatic cancer in October 2011. Here’s Kutcher as a younger Jobs.
Testing out this new app for my Mac.
I had to set it to a slow connection so the resolution’s not amazing..
What I want to see in the the next iPhone and the next iOS update
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- The lightning connection to be upgraded to Thunderbolt or USB 3.0 at the least.
- The obligatory CPU/GPU and camera upgrades.
- Gorilla Glass.
- Better battery life.
- Better camera flash.
Next iOS Upgrade:
- Notification Centre widgets for developers. (So you can have the latest Twitter, Facebook, etc updates from the Notification Centre)
- Resizable app icons with added features. (So if you enlarge an app icon you get added information like, latest Tweets, Facebook status updates, etc)
- Live app icons. (Like the built-in calendar app updates with the date)
- Ability to add different Home Screen wallpapers for landscape and portrait views on iPad.
- The device to know weather or not it’s on a desk or not to adjust it’s vibration settings.
- To adjust the strength of the vibration.
- To create ringtones from paid songs (via iTunes) on the device.
- Non Yahoo! built-in weather app. (More reliable app required)
- The ability to adjust app settings from the “jiggle” mode (When you hold down the app to delete the app you get the “Delete” icon and a new “Cog/Settings” icon where you can adjust settings that you’d get from going Settings>(App name).
- Animated tile icons.
- “Swipe Selection”
- Control settings via Siri (Do Not Disturb, Wi-Fi (on/off), Bluetooth (on/off), etc.
- Animated wallpaper support.
- Apple Maps to be upgrade.
- UK Places to be upgraded. (More places to be updated).
- Power options from Settings (Ability to turn off/restart from Settings).
- Ability to choose default apps for browser, notes, mail, etc.
- Ability to add more apps into folders.
Got anything you’d like to see? Comment below!
My new iPhone wallpapers!
Apple’s OS X Mountain Lion meets Microsoft’s Windows XP
where I am.
This is just a place where I reblog/post stuff I like. Check out the links above!